Who knew I'd capture that dang thing on film... well, odds are actually in my favor. He can't keep it in his pants...
Anyway...
So in the "class supply requirements" it included the Gentle Leash.
You can see below where he'd like to tell me to stick said Gentle Leash.
Oh yes, he LOVED it.
Well... we made it through class one.
Barney either has a SEVERE case of A.D.D. or he's just plain stubborn. I'm thinking it's a bit of both. And it doesn't help there's a Barry in the class, but I'm not blaming the other dog yet.
I learned "yes" is the only good command.
He's a master of "sit"
Looks at me like a fool when I say "down"
IS good on the leash... at least we got one thing going for us! :-)
Wouldn't do "touch" for me or the trainer, so that at least made me feel better...
And, for the latter portion of the class, was apparently so done with it all... he let out a loud sigh and yawn, then stretched and rolled over on his back and just laid their with his bits exposed.
That's my dog.

No comments:
Post a Comment