Monday, September 1, 2008

Reuniting with old friends...

For more Barney car boredom, well, I'm sure he at least saw it that way at first... we hopped in the car (yes, again) and drove down to visit Ryan just inside the Ozarks. I hadn't seen him for over ten years and was so thrilled he was around this weekend. Barney was given free reign of his massive yard while we caught up. (I'm sure Barney was reminiscing his recent homeless days and either being thankful for his new life, or wondering how he could run for it...)
He also got to be off leash in the park until the little guy started puking after eating who knows what kind of plant/mushroom/fungus that scared me half to death. He was fine... got that nasty stuff right out apparently. :-)

Ryan and I (and Barney) did make it to the cave.
I've been told I have 20 "Ryan hiking credits" left.
I'm keeping count! :-)

No comments: