Sunday, July 13, 2008

Jessie invites Barney to the dog park...



Barney had the pleasure of being invited to Lake Forest today for a playdate with Jessie.
Katie and I have established that Barney is part deer as he likes to do a sort of Tigger hop/deer prance as he runs around.

This one I call... "Dogs Not Looking At The Camera"

Barney and Jessie resting in absolute muck. Then drinking it. Mmmm. Tasty.

This kind of looks like the opening of Lassie... but in color... and with a different dog.

He got in the water. Swimming must come later... I'm thinking if he saw Jessie go in after geese, we might still be waiting for them to get out of the water. But no geese today, only two ducks. Thank goodness...

I think he and Jessie will be pooped the rest of the day... if not longer.

Thanks, Katie and Jessie. And for the bath after. Hopefully you won't be finding fur for the next century... :-)