Bed: the thing I'm allowed to sleep on (but must remain on) during the night if I am good and am allowed to stay out of my "house"
House: my crate. I detest it. Hate the word. Run away as soon as it's said.
Sit: This one I appear to have no idea. But if I have to wait long enough, I get tired of figuring out what I'm supposed to do, I just put my butt down and give up.
Up: The no-no word Rob tried to teach me. Julie is hoping I didn't pay that close of attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
House: So I tried to decorate it rather uninvitingly. Notice the barren steel walls and the constantly open door. It's goal is to scream 'leave now, you are not welcome here' after an evening. While there may be a blueberry snack on the way out (or a sniff of the butt), don't expect any breakfast. And the 'up' that Rob taught me - way better than the 'other up' that I decided to show Julie.
- The real Barney - out.
Post a Comment