When we got home, we had a big surprise for a "Barney Justison" in the form of a box in our mail area. And while we're trying to establish Barney like a Madonna or a Cher where one name says it all... Barney Justison's mail arrived in one piece and had waaaay too many fun things from our Aunt Cheryl.
Just look at all the play goodies I got—and this isn't even all of it! Julie even got a turbo lint roller which was way more exciting for her than me... I'm one happy pup. Wahoo!
Thank you, Aunt Cheryl!

2 comments:
Barney is a chilling dude. He is totally adorable. I think we should tie Jessie and Barney to each other and see how much energy they burn pulling each other...just an idea. Good job Aunt Cheryl on the gifts. Julie congrats again he is just so adorable.
We love our new granddog--Hope he is eatting better--Cool gifts from Aunt Cheryl!
Post a Comment