Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Maybe he does like the bed....



Hmm.. maybe not.
Back in the corner now.

4 comments:

R2J said...

Or perhaps he just falls unconscious because someone exercises him to death.....

Have you kept track of his weight? I believe Barney could drop his mile time by about :04 if he could lose about 6 pounds of non-hair related weight. Perhaps if he slightly tweaked his diet from blueberry snacks to Krusty-O's and did a few more repeats on Cricket Hill.

Julie said...

He needs to gain weight. Upped his food 1/2 c. this evening...

Silly dog won't even eat the peanut butter encrusted rawhide I bought tonight. I don't know how I'd get him to go for Krusty-O's.

Katie said...

I love the picture of Barney curled up in a ball. He and Mimi could be secretly related :)

To up his food intake, try some of those raw goodies I brought him. They are pretty much pure protein so he will be a beefcake in no time flat :)!

R2J said...

Gaining weight may slow him down on his 5k time. What pace does Barney need to hit to qualify for Boston?